Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hotspot

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Just a little of what I have been up to. The first are some graphics (wallpapers) for phones that I made through my own modeling and PS work. They are not for sale.
Below are some custom icons I am making for my own android phone.

Nearly all resources in both were made by me. In fact, the only thing that wasn't was the glass shatter texture which belongs to an artist on DeviantArt (of whom I cannot remember their username).

Any question, concerns, comments: Feel free. Cheers!


[image: i1343.photobucket.com]