WOW congrats!
4000 Days
Started by lile [15060] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
WOW congrats!
Congratulations! That is truly a fine achievement. (((HUG)))
Congrats lile!
Wow! I'm sure glad I'm not that old!
Happy "special day" for you, lover!
oh I bet he is darling
thank you for joining here! :)
Thank you so much DG you know me and
diamonds always got along :)
Was my pleasure my Noobish, thank you <3
You are the sweetest badass in my books! :)
Hey Crayfish I knew you wouldn't miss my party Thankx for coming.
Wouldn't be one without all you fine players.
Thank you dear,
I said Wow too when I noticed age this morning. :)
Thankx Dee
Big hug back my little friend
I hope I've helped you even a little bit
would make my day!
Awe my dear friend who helped me a lot when
you didn't even know me yet.
The best Faction leader anyone could ask for Hugs!
Married, divorced but always close.
Thank you dear one day you will be lol
luv ya!
So many old friends that have come an gone hugs for you all.
Times change,
game is very different now but one thing remains the same.
The friends I've made here no matter what faction your in
or your style of play you all rock!
Congrats beaut, Hope you're having a few tiples to celerbrate this achievement today x
Thank you hun
Ha Haha that might be the best suggestion of the day!
wow... 4k... quite an accomplishment for such a sweet girl -- here's to 4k more!! ;-)
awe my long time crush
we never could be unmarried at the same time
Thank you dear.
You made the day a little bit more special :)
awesome
- Age: 3,807im not far behind tho
congrates lile Cheers, I hope all is well at the home front, Best wishes
FP
old woman ;)
congrats and hope will be also 5000 :P