Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission: Bounty on the Mutiny

Started by UberMorlock [1027599] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

kniv [108783] ×1 Toni [420210] ×1 J_o_k_e_r [421357] ×1 sparenone [457390] ×1 Ptato [796995] ×1 Bosstweed77 [1294366] ×1

UberMorlock [1027599]

I did what the mission told me to, Put a bounty on J_o_k_e_r .
The bounty was collected, but the text still says "Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled".
I tried a second bounty, but that didnt help.
Did not get my money back eithter.
kniv hospitalized J_o_k_e_r and earned your $1,000,000 bounty reward! 2016/01/31 6:50:42 AM
Bosstweed77 hospitalized J_o_k_e_r and earned your $930,000 bounty reward! 2016/01/31 11:10:20 AM

Mentions: Bosstweed77 [1294366] · J_o_k_e_r [421357] · kniv [108783]

UberMorlock [1027599]

Thank you.
Btw, the exact same thing happens the first time I did this mission, for a month ago.
I cant see that mission anymore, but it timed out and failed.
Goochi hospitalized sparenone and earned your $1,000,000 bounty reward! 2016/01/02 1:30:48 AM
Tonia hospitalized sparenone and earned your $760,000 bounty reward! 2016/01/01 2:27:26 AM

Can this be fixed too?

Mentions: Ptato [796995] · sparenone [457390] · Toni [420210]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I don't think so, sorry. If something like this happens, please report right away, while mission is still active.