I have been away from the game for some time now but I just logged back in to start up again. I have over 500 job points but can't figure out how to use them. Can anyone help me out?
Job Points
Started by 21Guns [954102] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I have been away from the game for some time now but I just logged back in to start up again. I have over 500 job points but can't figure out how to use them. Can anyone help me out?
With inactivity and falling profit (to 0) the company you were in has since fallen to 0 stars (new company system, star rating rises and falls now based on profit)
As a result you have no specials unlocked.
You would do best to join a new fitness centre, the job points will not be lost and will carry over to the same company type.
The specials you see on the job list will be unlocked in order at 1, 3, 5,7 and 10 stars respectively. Joining a company with this level of rating will make those specials available for your job points. (Passive specials do not require job points)
Just scroll down, click the special you want to use (strength increase, or education decrease in your case) and when selected fill in the amount of points you'd like to use and then click ok.
I'd advise to use them all on Strength, unless you plan to stay a while longer, then save up to ~1000 points and use them all in strength then.. [:tongue:]
edit: ffs bogie wrecked me again..
lololol