Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar purchase

Started by 634264 [634264] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
634264 [634264]

Should I post a separate bug report about what the URL I pasted in the post above did? The URL itself is not clickable while all text that follows is.
634264 [634264]

only add-on I manually installed was ad block plus.
Tried disabling, and using all. Still nothing happens.
also under extensions is real downloader which has been disabled for like 2 years now as I never use it.

Other plugins:
openH264 plugin by Cysco systems <--installed by default
primetime content decryption module by Adobe systems
Shockwave flash
Adobe Acrobat
Google talk plugin
Google talk plugin video renderer
Google update
Multiple Realplayer add-ons (disabled permanently)
Silverlight plugin
windows live photo gallery

I use no scripts, and do not even have greasemonkey or the likes installed on my system anymore because it had been so long since I used it, and an old old forgotten script had caused problems once before.
634264 [634264]

Visiting a Bazaar that has 1234 Bricks. So according to what I was told in the thread linked above, I should be able to type "half" instead of a number. I am assuming that it would respond by buying half of what is available.

Further info:
The thread linked to above was a thread where I reported a issue in that the field would bring up text entry mode on a mobile device instead of number entry mode. That thread was closed with no chance of any further explanation why it's a bug...but on the other hand considering I normally go into bazaars and buy all of a given item, I thought it could be handy since I now know the feature applies to bazaars also. I figure it wouldn't be too hard to write up a script that over-rides the default 1 in the purchase quantity with the word "all", so I wouldn't have to type the quantity as often on my laptop...and I could use my laptop to buy items in bazaars instead of my mobile device rendering any need to pursue that issue null for me.. Attempting to manually type the word all in though does not work for me in bazaars. If I could use all, I would reinstall greasemonkey and do just that.
Marc [24377]

Half/all/1.5m/etc only works on the money entry fields which is what Greg was replying to (as it was the bulk of your last report).

Bazaar purchases can't be made by typing half (half of 3 is 1.5 so that wouldn't work).

OP would like all non-money number entry fields (qty mainly) to be changed to input type number to auto-default any mobile devices to bring up the number pad by default, rather than having to switch from abc to num.