Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Split Bug

Started by Mike_The_Mouth [1178454] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mike_The_Mouth [1178454]

apostate won $79,485,294 with the hand: Pair of Nines

Mike_The_Mouth won $195,257,353 with the hand: High card Ace



I was in a 3 way hand with Blaze and Apostate who was all in pre flop for less than 5million. He should have won the main pot for a 3 or 4 way multiple of <5mill so about 20 million. So I am due about 60 million from that hand. It was around 19.57pm gmt
JET67 [1964509]

same thing just happened to me. Plaing at 25 million buy in table I have 18 mil one player has 4 mil the other guy has about what I do and peanut butter has 32 millionish. I end up with a straight and peanut butter has a pair of kings, I should have got 18 million from peanut butter and all of the other 2 guys money. when they divide it up I get 31 million and peanut butter gets the rest. This really needs to be looked in to and fixed.