Man I've became a noob in my inactivity. What's currently widely believed to be the best weapons I could equip right now? I only enforce a constraint of not spending hundreds of millions on them since I'm not warring or anything atm anyway. Cheers.
Best current weapons?
Started by 7Thommo7 [523173] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Philistine [475622]
· 6 likes ·
Diamond Blade Knife and an Armalite would be safe options. Those are fairly cheap, and they are regarded as among the best options in their respective categories. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
The "best"guns cost 10s of billions, not 100s of millions ;)
Man I've became a noob in my inactivity. What's currently widely believed to be the best weapons I could equip right now? I only enforce a constraint of not spending hundreds of millions on them since I'm not warring or anything atm anyway. Cheers.
Diamond Blade Knife and an Armalite would be safe options. Those are fairly cheap, and they are regarded as among the best options in their respective categories.
Agree with Philistine. Add in the BT MP9 and that's a good set.
however, u only need one gun, theres no point in having two guns, where one does better for you than the other, i only use a melee, because thats the one that playes best for me, but i have my two other guns because it looks better when u attack
so if I was u ill experiment with it. I;
ll attack the same inactive guy twice, using only both weapons.
So you have to control some variables to make sure it is accurate:
- So do not train your stats
- Only attack when u have full life (you can check on their profile page)
- Do not buy any new armour
- Do not take any drugs
- Basically do not do anything that can improve ur attack/stats
- Use only the guns you are experimenting with
- Make sure you can beat them
At the end, which ever one needed fewer hits for the attack is the better gun for you. But if they both were one hit death, the one with better damage is the better gun for you
I hope this helps you
The "best"guns cost 10s of billions, not 100s of millions ;)
which is very hard to get, knowing that i have no money what so ever
You can't go wrong with a diamond bladed knife, but if you are short on funds a macana and mag 7 are very accurate and would run about 200k all together
I use Macana and Nunchukas but i think DBK is even better :) all three are decent melee weapons and low cost
my first gun was the benelli 5 super, i then upgraded to the mag 7, then onto the jackhammer after day 5
shotguns are powerful
I like using the BT MP9 with either a Tavor TAR-21 or the Jackhammer (depending on how much money you have). I also like to have metal nunchakus because it has the same damage and accuracy as a few others, but cheaper. Best of luck!
Aside from the super expensive weapons, the Armalite is the best of the primary and secondary weapons imo, good damage and accuracy, but the Enfield SA-80 is a good cheaper alternative. As far as melees are concerned, I go for accuracy so prefer the macana to the dbk or nunchukas, they're all pretty close but the macana has the best accuracy of the three, and they're all pretty cheap.
I use similar things. I get good results with Armalite, I finished my black belt (100% on my bar for using it) with the Armalite, and was getting good results with it. So I switched to the Enfield. The Enfield is a pretty good gun. It doesn't do as much damage as the Armalite per shot, but the Enfield clip is much better for prolonged fighting. It's a pretty ok gun and much cheaper than the Armalite.
I'm currently using a macana too, and it's OK. I did much better with my kodachi blades, but I have the education finished for increase performance with Japanese weapons. Maybe it's all in my head. When I had a dual sammy I did pretty good with that too. I miss my dual sammy.