Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Win 5m game!

Started by Phoenix-Rising [1961475] on in Fun & Games.

143 replies · 412 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 144 / 144 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

adlowe07 [1926474]
I made a mistake, someone already posted 100 so I retract my last post but there are plenty of f**k ups still in this game and i'll point them out. After analyzing all the post and everyone entries I have found plenty of repeats.

106 entries

Only number not mentioned:
96
People that cant read and posted more than once:
2x- cutiejanine [1879952]
3x- Hutchinator101 [1931598]
2x- Kief [1944647]
2x- Lasarim [1774823]
2x- McAwesomeville [1953208]
3x- MegaChintz [1770536]
2x- nnaknak [1951369]
2x- Ohyourgod [1962838]
2x- Rene_Xx [1965567]
3x- RhaegarSnow [1789920]
2x- Shafeul01 [1722984]
2x- styfox [1370692]
2x- THE_ENGINEER_PH [1879410]


Numbers repeated more than once:
2
27
31
32
67
69
89

Mentions: cutiejanine [1879952] · Hutchinator101 [1931598] · Kief [1944647] · Lasarim [1774823] · McAwesomeville [1953208] · MegaChintz [1770536] · OhYourGod [1962838] · Rene_Xx [1965567] · styfox [1370692]