Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dual weapons

Started by MaximumJake [335379] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
MaximumJake [335379]

Was there a quest at one point that enabled me to obtain the "dual" weapons? I don't remember how we got those and I don't remember if I ever did it.

So, I guess I'm asking was it a quest that we did to obtain them and is that quest still available?
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

At one time, at level 35 you could unlock Dual Weild Meleee or something to that effect. Was a 2 week course and the cost was 50m. At the end of 2 weeks, you recieved one of 4, depending on which of your statswas the highest.

I was taking the class at the time of the Feb 2007 crash and rollback. I lost a castle I had just purchased, the 50m like it never existed and 3 levels as well.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Chedburn has said he would return the class, eventually... That was easily 2 years ago, maybe longer.

So who knows. But yes, like TIGRRRRRRR said, you can currently only get them from other players.
lickdapoo [1827223]

Well usually its "soon"...which by torn standards means years.

This "eventually" sounds like decades to never....

Looks like the youngsters are permanently screwed out of duals....cause ill only drop a b+ on sams that others got for 50m (or free if you got the stock) if pigs learn to fly and hell freezes over.....
Butters [34298]

Ched said at the time he might look at trying to make obtaining them possible again at some point in the future more as an afterthought than anything else (obviously had a lot on his mind at the time with RESPO just being released), but he hadn't really thought about how that might happen nor had any plans to do so any time soon.

He never said anything about bringing the ninja legacy mission / dual wield course back iirc.