This is a game me and my friends used to play at lunch in school.
The point of this game is to say something practical that destroys, either metaphorically or fiscally, the thing the person above you said.
-Rules
-Must be something practical and not something that would ultimately end the game. (For example, one person says taco, the next person says black whole)
-I don't know why but when we made the game we said that the game had to start with a fruit
-I will reset game every once in a while by saying, "delorean" which would end up going back in time and ending up right where we started with whatever the first thing started at.
-There will be a reward for the person with the last post when i reset the game. Each reward will be different. I do not make very much money so if you get the reward you are very lucky.
T-Boner- $1,750,000
Garthor- 1 of each car class
-Hisham-1 can of X-MASS
Ill start.
Orange