I'm not sure if this counts, but oftentimes I will have an extremely vivid dream after days of just crashing and not dreaming at all... I'll remember these dreams for about an hour usually unless I write something down. However, (this is the outrageous part) when I see something happening in real life sometimes I know that I dreamed it before, but did not write it down and did not realize until it actually happened. Believe that if you will.
Past Lives??
Started by JZZ [38465] on in Paranormal.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm not sure if this counts, but oftentimes I will have an extremely vivid dream after days of just crashing and not dreaming at all... I'll remember these dreams for about an hour usually unless I write something down. However, (this is the outrageous part) when I see something happening in real life sometimes I know that I dreamed it before, but did not write it down and did not realize until it actually happened. Believe that if you will.
I've had dreams that I've considered minor premonitions. I also have insanely vivid and realistic dreams on a nearly daily basis, and can usually remember some or all of them the next day. My dream recall obviously gets stronger when I manage to write them down, but I'm usually too tired/lazy.
I've had dreams where I've experienced things that I should in no way understand. I've died in dreams, I've killed in dreams, I've lived countless lives in dreams, I've had many lucid dreams and have even been able to spin (consciously manipulate the dream environment). I'm also able to put myself back into a dream if I wake up and interrupt it.
More on topic: "reincarnation" is a central staple of my personal spiritual beliefs, which are sort of a cherry-picked blend of non-theistic Hinduism and Buddhism. I've had numerous deeply spiritual and supernatural/paranormal experiences, but I don't talk about them very often. They sound crazy even to me, so... kinda keep that shit on the down-low
Well, im not sure my case is same with yours so i just share out..few years back then, i often have a dream, which i did the exact thing on the next day as what i did in that dream..its been many times..each conversatiom with friends are the same..every actions are the same..but as i grew older and getting busier in real life, i stop that kind of dream haha
They is a place online where you fill up some information and for 25 dollars they tell you about your past life..dont know if its true..
If you have to pay for it, it's bullshit.
There are plenty of other sources that will teach you how to explore it for yourself.
My cousins 6 year old son always says "when I was older"
And apparently he drove a red car when he was "older" and talks about it like it actually happened, and is very detailed about the way he died "when he was older"
In my past life I was a hooker. Maybe that's why I don't like being fcuked over by people in this life.
This thread is rather interesting.
I remember going to a McDonald's restaurant. (at City Square Mall)
Then I whipped out a iPhone that looks like a 3G/3GS/4/4S. (I don't know)
And then it stopped. (I think it happened in around 2008)
Some people believe that Past Lives exist.
Well, I'm one of them.
My idea is that:
Your next reincarnation depends on what you did in your previous life.
Good or bad deeds.
past life or not, what good is it to know about it? You're in this life now. You make decisions based on your experiences in this life. Past lives may be an answer to certain characteristics and traits you have, but that's about it.
I total believe when we die our souls go to another. That is why in the bible it says we have everlasting life
I know someone who claims to have memories of the Titanic
Very strange to mention this, yes I do believe it because I found this unusual, not just me being an old soul born with a very rare gift (HUGE STORY) but I was a past life to Anne Bonnie! The Queen of Thieves. Yes, a pirate! So many years I have been so into the whole Golden age of Pirates to where I have the book on it! Plus Assassin's Creed Black Flag!
What got me shocked, both bullet-like birthmarks on my right leg and unexplained scar tissue inside my left pelvic.
What got me shocked, both bullet-like birthmarks on my right leg and unexplained scar tissue inside my left pelvic.
Definitely