Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BETA Map - Attacking self

Started by THCBlueberry [123265] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
THCBlueberry [123265]

Hi, I have just attacked a sector again... been battling over it for a few turns, i had the green bar indicating that i should win that round but when i refreshed at the end of the time period it still showed as the other users. I clicked on it again and it prompted to assault. I proceeded with a new assault thinking that the indication from the green bar was incorrect and then clicked onto the sector again to checked to see if the green bar indicated if i should win this round or not, it said i was attacking my self. Refreshed the page and it does seem to be my block and i am assaulting it.

[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Stilgard [335944]

I guess I didn't wait long enough to confirm I won so I attacked and apparently I had won but it allowed me to attack myself. See screen shot below.

https://goo.gl/photos/6aztEVPJeEJhNCuu8