Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Circus Freaks?

Started by 513437 [513437] on in Hobbies & Interests.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

513437 [513437]

May as well start a thread just in case there are any other cirque freaks on here - would be cool to hear about what you guys do!

I'm a part time enthusiast with reasonable good skills with Poi, Hooping and Devil Sticks and pretty basic skills in Juggling, Adagio, Contact Ball and Contact Staff. Really want to get a dragon staff and fire fans :x

Do a little bit of fire spinning (with pegasol) and a spend a fair amount of time with my LED poi and mini-hoops. Have a LED hoop as well but enjoy the minis much, much more as a general rule.

Make a lot of my own equipment, once I buy a house I want to get a Lyra (aerial hoop) because they are badass.

So...any other circus nerds on here? :]

If so; what do you do? Any night time spinning stuff?

yep, thats about it!
Jenocide [1282365]

I traveled with the circus for several years as a kid. No skills just had some close friends. It opened my eyes to alot of different cultures.
FlorianStacy [1979534]

sounds interesting! would love to travel around with a circus. i actually met a guy who travels around in a circus when he was a kid. i think he still actually does.

Anyway i practice the diabolo. i wanna get to the stage of being an expert. would love to do aerial hoops.
McDallas [14757]

Yeah that's what I think. I just found out a friend I play rugby with grew up in the circus and performed as well as her family. She was on all kinds of shows like letterman, maury, etc as a kid. I only found out recently, and was like wow you were actually in the circus!