Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime types

Started by Maplesyrupsauce [1942585] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Maplesyrupsauce [1942585]

Can't find a guide that tells me what type of crime I am doing eg Fraud @ a warehouse ect.

I am asking as when the final company specials get added I have 25% illegal production success & skill gain.

What are the current Illegal production crimes. Are they Counterfeiting crimes?

Thank you in advance
Maplesyrupsauce [1942585]

Thanks Marc, I saw this info prior to asking. But I think what I am looking at is selling illegal goods. As its the only one that says ' Selling illegal product.'

I am still pretty unclear if that is what my flower shop special will be helping.