Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mouse's Custom Thread - FULL

Started by Mouse [520790] on in Graphics.

19 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Mouse [520790]

Well. Got t'internet t'back again so I think it is time I do something which is t'rare t'me.

Doing 5 customs...whaaaa. Mouse...customs? IKR?!

I don't mean no 600x100 crap, I mean like 600x400 or something along them lines...shizzz.

PRICE? 50m per. Won't be doing customs again for a while so scoop 'em up! Post a theme or render and I'll see what I can do!

1. Viking - faccy image
2. uglypants - reserved - DONE
3. astral - sith related yoo
4.
5.

/mouseh


Work complete.
[image: i171.photobucket.com]

Mouse [520790]

Completed this for handsomepants. seeming as he asked for total recall (amongst others) I tried to replicate what they did with the films, like new and old sci fi mixed together as one just like the old film and the new one.

[image: i171.photobucket.com]
Pinkie [1886343]

Going to burn a hole in my pocket.. But nevertheless! Would I be able to get one with a sort of science/physics/atomic/electrony kind of theme to it?
Mouse [520790]

Thanks Sam, I dabble now and again, busy with the missus a lot (kinkeh) so just make in spare time now :)

Blacksraven , you can have that yes :)

Zero, render ain't loading mate, page has issues?
Mouse [520790]

Yeah that's working haha.

Sorry for delay Astral, Blacks and Zero...been extremely busy, do not fear you shall have them as soon as I am free! I'm very sorry for the wait, this is why I never did customs in the first place xD