Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CURRENT MISSION

Started by The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580]

Asks I defeat 3 people in 25 minutes. It has only listed 2 though - which I have done and expected a 3rd person to be listed. It hasn't, neither has it completed the contract. So .................. I will be unable to finish it in the 25 minutes allowed .......... and what happens now? Will the contract show failed and will it trigger another mission seeing as it thinks this is not finished.

Advise please, thanks.
The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580]

Only 2 names are showing to me when I go into my missions page, both with a strike through showing they have been defeated. There is no third person that I can see!
The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580]

Now clicked in again and a 3rd name is now listed between the 2 names I have defeated - it was not there before - I would not have missed it out for a start. Which means it will now show a fail as I could not complete in the time as I only had 2 of the names!
The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580]

So ..... I have defeated the new one and the strikethroughs have gone in the 1st 2 and it is asking me to defeat them again! Hardly correct ............
ReyDuvall [1526820]

You defeated the other 2 over 3 hours ago.

The mission is to defeat them in the same 25 minute window as the 3rd person.

Of course the strikethroughs are gone.
The_H3ro_4_Life [1291580]

I know that. I am not stupid actually! I already said I had defeated them ages ago! What I am saying is had I had the 3 names to start with I would have defeated them all at once. I