Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar prices

Started by Hedas [1880839] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Hedas [1880839]

I add some can´s to my bazaar but the price was altered due to the new system. I lost loads of money

Also i tried to add my Senet Board to my bazaar and the system kept autocorrecting the amount from 133,000,000 down to 10
  • xxx bought 10 x Can of Santa Shooters from your bazaar for $10. 2016/02/096:56:02 PM
  • xxx bought 10 x Can of X-MASS from your bazaar for $10. 2016/02/096:56:00 PM
  • xxx bought 40 x Can of Rockstar Rudolph from your bazaar for $40. 2016/02/096:55:57 PM

    I copy paste the amounts from the item market so i did not add them for 1 dollar each :S
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Ouch, that must suck :(

Hope this gets fixed. I do remember selling you a senet board a while back when I was gambling like a mofo lmao. I hope you've been dusting it daily :D
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It appears like using commas in bazaar does not work.

I.e. Adding a price of 10,000,000 reverts the price down to 10 on the confirmation page. This should not be happening. Should be using isNumber() to filter the values correctly.
Hedas [1880839]

Is it possible to get some kind of compensation from the game for those loses?

And how soon will it be fixed? I am kind of affraid to add things to mu bazaar :S
Stente [1899758]

You were presented with a confirmation-page, simply for the purpose of doublechecking.. That you did not doublecheck can't really be Cheds' fault, nomatter how much it sucks for you..

Also, add all you want - just don't use comma as 1000-seperators???
Coondo [1960482]

then that would be your fault still then because you had not checked the prices before confirming the listings to your bazaar.