I got sent a present that had a bomb in it which of course blew me up but all the other items that were suppose to be in there I didnt get. There was a DP, 3 xanax, 4 FCHs, 1 Vicodin, and a bomb. Can someone help please????
Missing Parcel Items
Started by SSB [1551642] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I got sent a present that had a bomb in it which of course blew me up but all the other items that were suppose to be in there I didnt get. There was a DP, 3 xanax, 4 FCHs, 1 Vicodin, and a bomb. Can someone help please????
Geez you blow one person up with a v day gift and boom torn ruins all them presents. I spent a lot of cash. Please
That's how they work.... it blows up everything, including your face.