Ok i am a subscriber and i was wondering where they post the winners for the points draws? I looked everywhere and did not see anything about winners which is supposed to be daily draws?
subscriber draws
Started by _Big_GunZ_ [118943] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Ok i am a subscriber and i was wondering where they post the winners for the points draws? I looked everywhere and did not see anything about winners which is supposed to be daily draws?
they dont
They don't, could be nice to have a little page for that perhaps :p
that is a
bait only :P
You have won 100 points in the subscriber draw! 2010/12/204:20:01 AM
I like how they do it at 4:20. Seems just as rare as Cannabis OD.
Well i think we need a little transparency here how do we know they are actually doing it daily?
anyone else agree here? need your thumbs up!
Did you post in the suggestion box? Do thumbs up on posts elsewhere get counted towards a suggestion?
this topic has been thrown around forever, the draw supposedly happens every hour of every day (if my memory serves me correctly after 2 bottles of wine)
I once tried to do the math on how many subscribers were curently in the game compared to how many hours in a year to work out why I had subscribed for 3 years and won nothing.
turns out my luck sucks
Yeah post a suggestion and get the thumbs up there, nothing will happen if this thread gets 100, other than you getting a semi.
Got 2 times 100 points wins so far in less than a year.
I asked the same question about 5 months ago. Check the responses if you are interested.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15951116
Mentions: Subscriber Draws