Approximately 20 hours ago I flew to Canada, bought flowers then got on the plane traveling back to Torn. I made sure my plane was in the air before I logged off yet here I am, in Canada with my flowers. No attacks, no events that would keep me here.
Traveling
Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Approximately 20 hours ago I flew to Canada, bought flowers then got on the plane traveling back to Torn. I made sure my plane was in the air before I logged off yet here I am, in Canada with my flowers. No attacks, no events that would keep me here.
You left for Canada: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 04:51:11 GMT
You arrived in Canada: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 05:20:11 GMT
You bought 22 items: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 05:22:39 GMT
You left for Torn: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 01:43:28 GMT
You arrived in Torn: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 02:12:28 GMT
I'm not really sure what might have caused the illusion that you were already flying? There are no logs of it actually being successful, hmm.
I'm going to take a screenshot every time I'm returning to torn. This happened once before to me and you couldn't find anything. I swear, it's not user error.
You actually saw the plane flying? I just don't see how it's possible. Which browser / OS are you using?
Yes I did.
I'm on Firefox 44.02 which still has XP. I haven't had problems with it but I have with 8 on my pc downstairs so I don't use it.
I'm not sure how you can be directed to seeing the plane flying, but without actually setting you to travel or adding any logs. I'll bring it up with another developer.
I guess it's possible that the action failed or timed out, but still forwarded you on to the 'travel in progress' page. I'm not sure who to assign this one to.
I appreciate your time and effort looking into this. I wish I could help more.