Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hillary Clinton

Started by SweetDeandra [1791461] on in Politics & Law.

133 replies · 724 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
134
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Funcker [2008037] ×1

deft [979003]

Funny that in the email scandal she admits not knowing how to use a printer and had her aides print for her whenever she requested. How could we elect someone that can't even use a computer?
Foggy [939739]

LMAO!!! That is funny and I do support Hillary for 2016...though not for president, but for prison in 2016, along with her treasonous sex addict Husband....they have bilked and milked the system for whatever they can get through their bogus charity fondation. Look close enough and I bet you can link that foundation to granting favors to our enemies giving them access to the rich uranium mining areas out west...one of the real reasons for the ranchers problems in the news these days and the death of Lavoy Finicum.
Remilia [1284087]

You should honestly make a thread just about that. Your not the first person I've seen make the claims about the Clinton foundations ties to foreign governments, or even the first to bring up the uranium mining, however you ARE the first person I've heard that has tied it in to the Oregon standoff.

Certainly interesting to think about.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Between Sanders and Hilary I would have to take Hilary. As dishonest as she is, she is at least part of the system, and not as much of a radical as Bernie is... if he is elected and he manages to get half the "free" shit he wants to give everyone passed, we will all be equally poor.
Foggy [939739]

That has to be the most twisted logic I have ever seen....The wonen belongs behind bars, not in front of a TV camera. With your logic of her being "part of the system" which is slowly moving us toward a collectivist society and gaining momentum every day. I'd not give them that advantage....at least Bernie Sanders appears to be honest and not part of the corrupted system now in place. We can block Sanders......with Hillary we will move at a faster rate toward the Fabian socialist goals of making us equivalent with Russia and blending us into a new Marxist socialism compatible between the two nations. All run out of Round Table Groups in the City of London sending their directives to the counsel on foreign relations.

Steve go check out Norman Dodd and what he found out about our not for profit foundations while investiogating them for the Reese committe during the 50"s when Congress was doing their investigations on unamerican activities. Our country has been captured and like Khrushchev predicted, "with out a shot being fired".

For a better idea of what is happening I refer you to Quigleys book...The Anglo-American Establishment
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Please stop with the Quigley stuff... I don't give a rats ass tbh. Hillary is a harpy, and a deceitful human being sure, but at least she understands how the game is played. Sanders is dangerous precisely because he is so honest... and I agree he is probably way more honest than Hillary, so honest in fact that he has a sizable following... all young people... all ready to break the whole system in order to "fix" it... kind of like the lemmings who followed Lenin and the Bolsheviks... the same lemmings who provided the muscle... they all had dreams of utopia in their heads, and the youthful energy and idealism to make it happen, and then the world got Stalin, and Mao... so no thanks. I would take an establishment liar like Hillary everyday, and hope I get to keep some the money I worked for.
Foggy [939739]
"I would take an establishment liar like Hillary everyday, and hope I get to keep some the money I worked for."

Good luck..so a vote for more corruption and more crony capitalism just in the hopes they don't steal it all....and they pay you what they promised. Makes perfect sense....let them keep dismantleing our infrastructure and sending our jobs overseas and importing more foriegn technical people and Eastern European Doctors using the work visa's because they are cheaper....you mean more stuff like that is good?

Really Steve?
1964431 [1964431]

I'm sorry, but the way we're running things now is not working. Something needs to change, or we're going to drive ourselves deeper and deeper into debt.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Nope it isn't good at all... AT ALL. But btw Hillary and Bernie... well I already explained my reasoning, so anything further is just a waste of our time.

Here is my choice list in order of preference:

Gary Johnson... no chance, but I very likely will vote for him if the Libertarian party gets him on the ballots.
Rand Paul
Jon Kasich
Donald Trump... would have to hold my nose pretty tight to make this vote, and only if I hear some real ideas from him
Hillary Clinton... but in all honesty if we get this far down the list I will likely just write in Gary Johnson, and wipe my hands of the whole thing.


NOT ON MY LIST: Bernie Sanders. I think he is a good person. But he represents a road that I am not interested in our nation traveling down... ever.


Sagramor [1908287]

Current national debt is unpayable if every single person throughout the country was taxed at 100%. That's bleak.

On the Oregon standoff thing, the last guy out of there was complaining about abortion practices before he turned himself in (after he had vowed to go out in a blaze of bullets a number of times...bunch of wack jobs).

Hillary doesn't have any positions like comrade Trump. Never stating actual policies, just impossible rhetoric and personal attacks.

On the whole foreign influcene thing, it's worth looking into foreign contributions to the US Chamber of Commerce or read vice-president Wallace's New York Times article from 1944 and you see that communism was never the problem:
http://newdeal.feri.org/wallace/haw23.htm
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Change for change sake rarely works, but feel free to believe in whatever you want... or you could read up on how well the whole utopia thing worked out for Leon Trotsky.
1964431 [1964431]

What do you mean "change for change sake"? We NEED to do SOMETHING, have you seen the debt our country is in? Other governments run fine, maybe we should learn something from someone.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Who should we learn from?

Our nation is in debt... deep debt, so let's get it out of deep debt by promising super expensive public works programs, and promise to pay for it by taxing the hell out of everyone who actually works.

I can agree with Bernie on the need to increase taxes on the uber rich, but not on much more than that.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

I never said static behavior was the answer, but wild and dramatic change as a solution has never worked out very well either... just ask Czar Nicholas II, and the people of Russia, especially the Kulaks, and all those who ended up in the Gulags.
Philistine [475622]

If you tax the uber rich to the level Bernie wants, they just leave the country or store their money elsewhere.

What people like him forget is that while he (Bernie) thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, folks like Warren Buffet actually ARE the smartest guys in the room, and they would have no issue putting the bulk of their cash where you couldn't get at it. And then you waste a bunch of time trying to find what you can't get.

So with that in mind, there isn't actually anything Bernie can bring as far as I can see, unless we hit another great depression that didn't drag the entire world down and turn us into some kind of cheesy video game plot. So while I'd rather see him lose to the Republican nominee than that traitor (to be honest, if a lying traitor is the best the Democrats can come up with then maybe it is time to dissolve the party altogether), that is about all I'd like to see from Sanders.