have a mission where i have to cause 1,000 and 2,000 worth of damage but idk how or where i gotta do it at...can anyone help
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
have a mission where i have to cause 1,000 and 2,000 worth of damage but idk how or where i gotta do it at...can anyone help
Just attack people, if the mission requires you to do 1,000 damage then it is cumulative (if such a mission exists that requires you to actually deal 1,000 damage in a single hit then I've never seen or heard of it), just like the mission to fire x rounds.
Same goes for the 2,000 damage mission, it sounds like it is the same as the first, just on a higher difficulty setting.
Correct, it is cumulative and basically you can just mug away to complete it. If you need help with the damage you take, just hit someone way more powerful than you.
I loved that mission I just went thru my mug list and went down the line, by the time I was done I completed the mission and made a boat load of cash too. Good Luck