Hey people I am a new reviver so if you ever need a revive chat me!Also if you have a faction that needs a bulk reviver I am willing to do that.Price is 1 mil per revive.If I ever revived you please like this thread!
Reviving
Started by RockyR [1966882] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Hey people I am a new reviver so if you ever need a revive chat me!Also if you have a faction that needs a bulk reviver I am willing to do that.Price is 1 mil per revive.If I ever revived you please like this thread!
hump
10* reviver :P
The question is is it worth it. unless your in a war you don't really need to be revived for any reason and med packs cost less
I get a revive every time that I have a xanax OD
And I get revives on my mission targets pretty often.
"Med pack" cost is irrelevant in both cases.
And for many people revives are worth it outside of those reasons.
Revives are definitely a worthwhile commodity. Kinda out of nowhere for you to come here and say that.
Best revived out there (apart from me of course)
i r8 8/8 would use again
one of a kind 99/99
bump
well then you consider the fact it doesn't have a cooldown