Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friend/Enemy List

Started by Althea [1886602] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Althea [1886602]

I switched from buying DPs to Subscriber status.

I assumed my friend list cap would expand? I still have a cap of 10.

Or did that change when they added the Points Building options?
umptillion [867744]

The announcement at the time said "All users who have ever been a donator have had their capacities increased to the previous 50 for free."

It said nothing about giving free friend slots to new donators. Looks like it will cost you 25 points per 10.