I get this anytime I want to buy stock. Mostly whenever I try to buy stock from the casino.
403 forbidden error message
Started by PumkinBall [1964050] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I get this anytime I want to buy stock. Mostly whenever I try to buy stock from the casino.
browser, os and platform?
any addons/scripts?
nope non of those. just using Firefox
still happening?
No response. Closing.