So, Tinder is pretty great for RL matchmaking. Why not a Tinder function for Torn? Opt-in, and then you get to swipe/click left/right on whichever sex you are looking for. Names/ids are hidden until there is a 'match' where you both like each other. Think of this as an improved way of matchmaking for Torn marriages.
The way the Tinder algorithm works, is when a female swipes right on you, it increases the chance of her showing up on your feed. Thats because there are more guys than girls on Tinder, as in on Torn.
Of course, the issue of fake profiles comes up. That's just something everyone will have to be aware of if you are looking for a genuine member who isn't lying about their sex.
Thoughts? PS I'm looking for a female...
Good luck with this one, I have a bad feeling it wont go well however.
Dear god no...
You do know young people play this game, right? [:sick:]
or you could just use the personals...
Yeah it'd be more like kik for torn rather than tinder anyway - just sayin'...
I fail to see how this would improve torn, or how this is even related to torn as it is today...
[image: m.prodigits.co.uk] Nope, this doesn't do it for me.
Hahahaha, would be hilarious!
Of course it wouldn't go well... but that's part of the appeal ;)
I'd love for someone to choose me based on my profile pic [:tongue:]
nope i dont like this, but as this is a crime game , u kinda think there would be rape...
And why would there be?
Some times it's best to keep quiet and thought an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it, as in this case... [:sick:]
Because it's a Crime game?
To Shafeul, Seriously though, it's not an ADULT crime game. We can't actually go to those particular areas of crime.
A criminal does not commit all crimes, there are certain codes in various groups of criminals. I've even talked to criminals (gang members) who waited for rapists to get out of jail, just to send them to the hospital (and I'm pretty sure rapists have been killed as well). Many of the "harder" criminals believe they should enforce their law, even if their personal law is against the law.
Criminals can be a lot of bad stuff, but in the case of fighting the worst crimes I'd usually take their side.