Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deadpool(spoiler alert!)

Started by CodeNameGarbo [1930872] on in TV & Movies.

8 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
CodeNameGarbo [1930872]

How did you guys feel about deadpool?!! Personally I'd give it 9/10. My favorite joke was when Deadpool said "Wait! McAvoy or Stewart? This X men timline is so confusing!"

PS: Post credit scene is about Cable. He actually doesn't appear in the scene, but Deadpool confirmed that Cable will be in the sequel.
Delyrium [904573]

8/10. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was IMO, it felt like an actual guy with a big mouth and not like in the comic which to me always felt over the top, just a walking mouth.

A little too much on the 4th wall braking stuff, that's it, I enjoyed it.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I have no real desire to see this, or any superhero movie to be completely honest. I am posting here because back when I was into comics real hard, Cable was one of my favorite superheros (along with Spawn and Green Lantern). I heard they butchered Green Lantern in his movie, so hopefully Ryan Reynolds did a better service to Deadpool.
Johnangeljr [1977652]

Deadpool was good 8/10 but like it was said it is not a typical "SuperHero" movie. It has the elements to keep the typical non superhero lover entertained with the jokes and the action scenes, but for the aware superhero lover these moments are that much better because you are aware how relevant the jokes are and hoe possible they are.
lizaellis [1951719]

I loved it too. Ryan Reynolds did his best to represent his character in a very violent manner. Brianna Hildebrand played the character of Negasonic Teenage Warhead and has worn a yellow leather costume. For more visit:
http://goo.gl/r0HSCY
lizaellis [1951719]

I loved it too. Ryan Reynolds did his best to represent his character in a very violent manner. Brianna Hildebrand played the character of Negasonic Teenage Warhead and has worn a yellow leather costume. For more visit: http://goo.gl/r0HSCY