Its unfair when you get attacked by a player who is on higher level than you. I got attacked by TheRevPlays. I am just on level 3.
Help The Newbies
Started by gr8af [1980030] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Scootaloo [1590427]
· 18 likes ·
Maybe https://www.farmville.com/ is more your pace sweetums - mug [553318] Committee
· 6 likes ·
You declared war on Old School. mug hit Thephenom with his Diamond Bladed Knife in the head for 5242 - bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
You're in a faction that provides literally zero benefits and only costs you your new player protection. If you're going to join a faction then make sure at the very least they offer unlimited medical items as a MINIMUM, then …
Mentioned in this thread
Its unfair when you get attacked by a player who is on higher level than you. I got attacked by TheRevPlays. I am just on level 3.
Welcome to Torn, that is part of the game I am afraid, being in a faction does not help if you are at war. All I can say is keep training as much as possible and stay strong it does get better.
This isnt a guide or a tutorial...
Wrong place m8 ;)...
If you are serious about being helped private message me.
Ditch the faction.
you are attacked because you are in a faction, they gain respect points and help them chaining thanks to easy targets like you.
you should leave the faction so they don't have any reason to attack you.
join a faction when you reach level 15 and can "flee" from wars by flying
Staff Edit...lets not post nonsense.
Why is there so much hate towards a new player? You ought to be ashamed! You big meanies!
they are only joking. no hate
moved to GD
It's nice (for me anyway) with only 50k stats total to NOT be in a faction. If I was, I'd be getting beat up every day instead of every other.
Some good advice iv seen so far. It would be wise to stay clear of a faction for awhile till you are stronger.
If you need any advice or tips, feel free to mail me if your serious about learning. [:tongue:]
You're in a faction that provides literally zero benefits and only costs you your new player protection.
If you're going to join a faction then make sure at the very least they offer unlimited medical items as a MINIMUM, then extra bonuses on top...
If your current one does none of this, which it doesn't look like as it appears to be utter shit, then leave.
The system doesn't allow players under 14 days old to be attacked by players older than this, but by joining a faction you sacrifice that protection... it's your own silly fault.
And remind u, lvl higher not mean u stronger.
I think there are few holder at lvl 1 can beat ur ass :p
Although you're right there is also a different perspective.
Before i started playing i read alot of guides and tutorials. Really a lot. It took me about a week though to find out that there extisted something like newbie protection for the first 14 days. My own fault ofcourse as i'm sure that it could be found somewhere, but i sureley understand that a more casual player definitely would not find it.
There is so much info that in all fairness you can not expect every new player to know all that rightaway.
Pointing them in the right direction is fine ofcourse, but telling them it's their own fault after barely 3 days of playing is a bit harsh imo.
Also a word of advise, whinging in the forums usally brings more hate, bounties & time in hospital. Dutch the faction, read hanks guides (and any others with lots of thumbs up's) and don't cry to the forums when things go wrong.
when I started playing, I also found difficult to discover that I had a 14 days protection and that I would have lost it if I would have joined a faction
The new players have it easier now than when i started playing some things which are in place now for new players didnt exist.
The best thing a new player can do is to use your brain, you have started in a game which has been running for about 10 years so you have to play smart.
You will overtake the cannon fodder and the more simple minded multies within months if you just use your head and play smartly. Desperation, begging, cheating are not good ideas.
Pfffff!!!! Hahahahaha!!! I hope you keep getting attacked...Maybe some never ending bouties for a few months