Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Rating Mechanism

Started by Zues_ [1980169] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Zues_ [1980169]

I have been spending most of my time since I started Torn in the Forums which I find extremely informative and useful.



Well this might have happened to many of us , that is whenever my mouse curser hovers around the Thumbs Up - Thumbs Down Rating of a thread , you accidentally click on the wrong option and it isnt really reversible again.





Recently I came by thread I liked and wanted to give it a Thumbs up but unfortunately giving it a Thumbs-down absent mindedly.



So my suggestion here is to make it reversible so that players can alter their opinion when they opt by mistake :)