I figure since I'm an avid nosleep reader on reddit why don't we start telling our creepy stories on this forum?I would like the story to be preferably interesting and long but if its short then that is fine as well. I would love to read anything scary that has happened to you.
No Sleep
Started by v21Savage [1977235] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I figure since I'm an avid nosleep reader on reddit why don't we start telling our creepy stories on this forum?I would like the story to be preferably interesting and long but if its short then that is fine as well. I would love to read anything scary that has happened to you.
Here's my scary story.
Once, when I was 8, I went downstairs for lunch, and when I opened the fridge, there was...
NO FOOD.
I was hungry ;-;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb9gxrjmm0
I love Corpse Husband YouTube channel, good background for doing other shit.
I love Corpse Husband YouTube channel, good background for doing other shit.
Nothing really has happened to me that was super creepy except for one thing.
One night, back when I was at university, I had stayed up until and it had reached about 3am in the university library as I tried to crack on with some much overdue work. Burnt out on sugar rushes from hot chocolate and vending machine cokes I give in at about 4am and decided to head home.
To get back to my student house, there was a main exit from the university campus that walked through houses or a shortcut, which predictably was through a wooded area. It was commonly used, but just not so much at night, particularly on a weekday in the early hours.
One side surrounded by trees, the other by more trees and a few fields, adorned with the odd building and light from the university. It was a quiet path and very long, but with a faint road at the bottom which led out to where cars regularly drove past and out, back into a housing filled area.
Anyway, I started walking and not to my credit, had already spooked myself by thinking about the dull droning of machinery from the university buildings and how much it sounded like a chainsaw. I put in my music, Bombay Bicycle Club - Flaws , and started walking.
I then heard a HUGE scream. It was vile. It sounded like somebody, most likely a woman, had had the life taken out of her, stabbed, shot, hit by a car, I didn't know. I paused my music and looked around after taking one side of the earphones out. I stopped, but then panicked and began to walk hurriedly as I could see nobody.
I then saw in the dimly lit path as I got towards the end a strange looking man running, so in my panic, I started running too. For what seemed like a large man of no athletic ability he seemed to be gaining ground on me and I eventually stopped to put up the façade of tying my lace so he would pass , and he did.
I got home, stared out my window then went to bed. It really creeped me otu for weeks.
Somehow, I come across an article talking about weird things animals do and lo and behold one of the items listed was the fox scream. Apparently foxes can scream really loudly at night and in a distinctive way.
Here's a video so you can grasp what I mean. I'm just glad I didn't run away from somebody being murdered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4&ab_channel=danezzo-izzo