in your opinion whats the best call of duty ever?
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
in your opinion whats the best call of duty ever?
World at war
You didn't list them all.
I voted MW2 though, it's my second favourite, CoD 2 is my favourite.
World at War was the one I enjoyed the most.
I guess if I had to pick another it'd have to be a cross between MW1 and BO1
modern warfare 1+2 after that it was just rinse and repeat same shit
cod sucks.. play csgo its far more superior! :P
lol
last cod i played was mw2.. was decent for 30 minute sessions, any longer than that and it becomes so boring imo.
dont understand the buzzz over that game at all.
MW2 of course