Yeah, so mentioned this in the API forums, and this is obviously the best place for it.
I thought it would be cool of Torn create a sort of API showcase. Maybe something similar to the newspaper classifieds, but posts would be permanent, searchable, and editable by the poster.
This would give a central place for developers to choose a title, category (for organization), post 1-2 pictures, and a brief description of their app/script/tool. Something for players to browse.
Torn would produce a list of categories for developers to choose from for organization, and offer some sort of keyword based search function.
The page, and any external urls, would include a disclaimer that the app/script/tool, it's content, usage, etc. is not reviewed by Torn and is subject to privacy and data policies of the publisher, etc etc.
I imagine this would go in the Red Light District and be named (seriously) "API Showcase", or (playfully) "Dave's House of Tricks"
Here's a thingy I made in Paint in 2 minutes to show what it could look like:
[image: i65.tinypic.com]