Double vision
Started by PatBenatar [420347] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Please stop the madness! I have restarted my pc. Cleared my cashe, cookies, history hell even cleaned the kitchen sink with no luck. I call conspiracy! You are punishing me you big meanies. Don't pick on a old lady. ;) My eyes are bad enough.
Got the same problem here. I'm using Safari 9 with OS X 10.9.
Windows 10 edge everything is updated including graphics card. I do not have issue in other forums like WoW forums or others.
Ditto
windows 10
maxthon
Passing on
This issue was fixed. Changes will be applied on the LIVE in the next release.
This is stopping quite a few people using the forums. Can you push this small part live today as it doesn't look like there has been a live release for the past 2 Tuesdays?
For example, people are waiting for this bug to be fixed in the "next release": http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15963818&b=0&a=0
It's already pushed, but may require to clear the cache.
Works fine now with no need for clearing anything, thanks!
I CAN SEEEEEEE! Hallelujah! I can see. Thanks Aure1