Forgiven Award is not about donation to church, it's about praying daily without missing a day, around 7days or more of praying, making sure that no two prayers separated for more than 24 hrs, so the common suggestion is to pray twice daily with at least 8hrs gap. Best of Luck.. [:wink:]
Dude are you daft???? all you have to do is pray at he church once per day for xx amount of days (for me it was 10 days) how in the hell is that not an easy merit?
I'm pretty sure that praying once a day will do the job. But if you miss a day for any reason, everything resets and it's like you never started.
So many people pray twice a day (once early in the day, once late in the day) to make sure they never have a 24 hour period where they haven't prayed. I did it once in the morning when I woke up, and once in the evening, and I think it took me about 2 weeks. (Not sure on the time it took, it's been awhile.)
I think (and this is a guess, not verified knowledge) that once you've done it daily for 7 days, then every day when you pray, there is a % chance that you'll get the merit. That would explain why some people get in in 7 days, and some take longer.