Birthday SurpriseHard
I got a bit of a weird errand for you to run. I need you to send me a gift. No you didn't miss my birthday, that's next month. Don't forget by the way! No, right now I need you to send a gift to me what I can send someone else. Okay?
See, I know important people. And the problem with important people is you gotta pretend you like em by sucking off to them. This bozo is a politician, and so he's into fancy stuff, no soap on a rope for him. He likes fancy stuff from fancy stores, but if I go buying it, it'll look like me and this guy are in bed together, like he's sat under my thumb. I mean he is, but nobody needs to know that. So do it for me.
I've got to get this together fast, so head out now and get me a Samurai Sword, put it in a box, gift wrap it and give it to me. Then I'll put a pretty card on it and ship it to this clown, the politician will be happy, and next time I want a favor I get it.
Bought empty box birthday wrapping paper and clicked use then clicked on my Dual Samurai Swords wrapped them together and now can't find the package to use what happen where can I find the package?
I got a bit of a weird errand for you to run. I need you to send me a gift. No you didn't miss my birthday, that's next month. Don't forget by the way! No, right now I need you to send a gift to me what I can send someone else. Okay?
See, I know important people. And the problem with important people is you gotta pretend you like em by sucking off to them. This bozo is a politician, and so he's into fancy stuff, no soap on a rope for him. He likes fancy stuff from fancy stores, but if I go buying it, it'll look like me and this guy are in bed together, like he's sat under my thumb. I mean he is, but nobody needs to know that. So do it for me.
I've got to get this together fast, so head out now and get me a Samurai Sword, put it in a box, gift wrap it and give it to me. Then I'll put a pretty card on it and ship it to this clown, the politician will be happy, and next time I want a favor I get it.
Bought empty box birthday wrapping paper and clicked use then clicked on my Dual Samurai Swords wrapped them together and now can't find the package to use what happen where can I find the package?