Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Achievements

Started by Koontz [1980952] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Koontz [1980952]

Hello everyone my name is Koontz and I have joined just today.

Anyway I started to create this thread called achievements so that everyone can post what they achieved in this past 30 days. I already know that their is a whole achievement forum out there but compared to those our achievements would be small and we will not be able to post their.

So I thought of creating this thread.
And one more point, please thumbs up or R+ the achievements which you think is an real achievement which are posted below .

Thank you.