Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just a noob

Started by DeathSentence [1980701] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Carrot [276687] ×1 DeathSentence [1980701] ×1

DeathSentence [1980701]

Hi I am....
CAPTAIN DEADPOOL!... Okay, just, just DeadPool.
Nice to meet you.
Now let me clear up a few things.
I did have cancer in my liver, lungs, prostate and brain. All things i can live without right?
Then I was told I could be saved by some idiot in a suit. Told me he could not only heal me but give me powers most men can only dream about! What a load of crap right?
Well I gave in, because there was only one thing I cared about... HER.
I didn't just get the cure to el cancer, I got the cure to el everything.
I can regenerate whole body parts! So whatever they did to me made me totally indestructible... and completely undoable.
Downside is I now look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado.
Anyways,
I bet you're wondering, why the red suit? Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed!
Now that guy, he's got the right idea. He wore the brown pants!
Okay guys, I only have twelve bullets, so you're all going to have to share!
DeadPool13 fired 5 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 hitting Carrot in the head for 654
DeadPool13 fired 4 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 missing Carrot
BAD DEADPOOL!
DeadPool13 fired 3 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 hitting Carrot in the right thigh for 286
DeadPool13 left Carrot on the street
GOOD DEADPOOL!
I didn't ask to be super, and I'm no hero. But when you find out your worst enemy is after your best girl, the time has come to be a superhero!

***SPOILER ALERT***
I can tell you one thing and it's a bit of a secret. In the sequel, we're gonna have Cable. Amazing character. Bionic arm, time travel. We have no idea who we're gonna cast yet but it could be anybody. We just need a big guy with a flat top. Could be Mel Gibson, Dolph Lundgren, Keira Knightley, she's got range, who knows? Anyway, big secret, ssshhhh. Go. Chicka-chickahhhh.

Mentions: Carrot [276687] · DeathSentence [1980701]