Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undertale

Started by ChaoticGamer [1973953] on in Gaming.

9 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

ChaoticGamer [1973953]

So I don't know if there is already a thread about Undertale in here (I apologize if there is one already) , but I made one because I just want to hear what all of you think about it. If you don't mind, please answer the poll I added and tell me why you chose what you chose! I am looking forward to what this community has to say about Undertale!

P.S. Don't know what Undertale is? Well have a look at this!: http://undertale.com/
Jenocide [1282365]

I've heard some really good things about it. It sounds like it has some Earthbound inspirations. I don't usually game on P.C. but since it's not on PS4 or Wii U I might set up a Steam account and buy it sometime. It's been far too long since I enjoyed a good old skool RPG.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I have these two friends ingame who are named Toriel and Alphys, I believe these are two characters form the game? I do not play this myself though.

Also Had to opt out the poll because I don't hate neither like it and I have never played it nor do I have intentions to xD
Jobby [1640111]

I had a look and there was a poke a man thingy (one of those onion shaped things with hearts on its head and ears)

actually, who calls game thing 'poke a man'?