so i borrowed 265k from duke 2 days ago i woke up this morning and thought id pay my loan off only to find i had to pay1750000? anyone else had this problem could i get my money bact etc?
loanshark
Started by sedgy [487421] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
so i borrowed 265k from duke 2 days ago i woke up this morning and thought id pay my loan off only to find i had to pay1750000? anyone else had this problem could i get my money bact etc?
Can you go to the loan shark and take a screenshot of that page, showing how much you owe or have you already paid this balance?
I already paid the debt bro but I cannot borrow that amoun of money the most I can borrow is 265k
I'll have someone look into this. Thanks
This is your property upkeep from which you have not paid being passed to Duke. You would have received an event to say as much?
Yep that is it I believe. The property you were renting had unpaid upkeep which was passed to Duke when rent expired.