Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

504 issues with Morphine.

Started by NokturdleDanger [1849004] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
NokturdleDanger [1849004]

A faction mate needed me to join his company, so I decided to morph out of the hosp. I got 504s everytime I tried using one. (Even though the morphine still worked, it gave a 504 error.)
I use Chrome OS, with Google Chrome (Latest version) The only script I use is a darker theme.


[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]


I got it every time I used one (3 times in a row) And I got a couple 504s at school earlier today, however I dont remember what I was doing, or the server. I do know it was during 5th hour my time. 1:15-2:07PM my time. Central Standard time (USA)


Chelios [1381155]

I have the same problem with beer bottles. Happened on app3 and 6 I believe. Every time I try to use one I get timed out by the 504 error.

The bottle is used.
ForwardSlash [1964683]

I'm getting 504's repeatedly for hours trying to use beer... Rest of the site seems to be working normally, so issue must have something to do with items being used.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

If you still suffer this problem, please also post the number of items, that you have as this may be related and time, when this happens more often.