I was playing poker at a table and after going all in, the game froze. Chat disappeared and I couldn't play anymore.
Poker Bug
Started by Peterr [1973835] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I was playing poker at a table and after going all in, the game froze. Chat disappeared and I couldn't play anymore.
Have you tried to refresh the page? Can you provide a gameID and time played?
update?
i went allin 4m is and won 79m most i could win was around 16m
Daffy won $131,484,888 with the hand: Full House, Threes full of Aces _J2_ won $79,530,224 with the hand: Full House, Aces full of Threes