Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber Icon

Started by StarDancer [1937081] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
StarDancer [1937081]

Just wondering why my subscriber icon no longer shows on my profile? It shows on my husbands.
The payment was just taken from our bank account for the both of us, so I know it's paid.
Justine [1868765]

My icon has also gone missing. I tried refreshing my icons and it has not returned. It's not on my profile page either. I've checked on my macbook and my phone, on both Chrome and Safari.

Thanks.

EDIT: nevermind, tried refreshing again, and it worked. Thanks again!