I have a large suitcase and the other day my travel item limit changed to 16. It used to be 26. I have reset cookies.
Suitcase not working
Started by DonkeyKong [1091607] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Zanoab [1877054]
· 3 likes ·
I don't think the large suitcase is the problem. You lost the ability to carry 10 items but large suitcases only provide 4. You either didn't have a pilot or lost max Cumber from your faction (both provides 10 items).
I have a large suitcase and the other day my travel item limit changed to 16. It used to be 26. I have reset cookies.
I don't think the large suitcase is the problem. You lost the ability to carry 10 items but large suitcases only provide 4. You either didn't have a pilot or lost max Cumber from your faction (both provides 10 items).
Does this issue still exist? Make sure you didn't lose Cumber special from your faction or pilot for your airstrip.
My faction has cumber 7. I also still have my pilot and airstrip
And you can only take 16 items with all that including a large suitcase?
Can you try it again? -10 on what you should have generally means you've flown standard, it can happen. So try again and if it's back to normal having flown private then we can close.
Always make sure you're in the right tab before you leave!
I tried it again and got my 26 items. I did what I always do just goto travel page...airstrip tab is the default tab it loads (at least this time) flew to Mexico and could buy 26 items. I'll try it one more time ...really didn't do anything different.
I'll close for now then.
Tried again and it's all good. Weird.. Thanks guys! Love you!