Hi I have a problem my max nerve used to be 35, however when I woke up just now it is saying I can have a max of 30, why would it have gone down?
Nerve Problem
Started by KillerB [481713] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Hi I have a problem my max nerve used to be 35, however when I woke up just now it is saying I can have a max of 30, why would it have gone down?
You were jailed 3 times the other day, that would do it. Stick to easier (safer) crimes.