Is it against torn rules to request someone should restart their account using a different referral code?
Referrals
Started by Vischky [6738] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Is it against torn rules to request someone should restart their account using a different referral code?
I ask because I referred someone and within seconds they were asked to restart with a different code
Im pretty sure that its allowed. Im not sure if they changed the rule, but it used to be.
Name and shame the person asking them to change
It's actually not. Players are not supposed to restart within 90 days to restart as a referral. I'm about 99% sure of this.
Oh really? I thought that was right after another restart