Can someone please explain to me what it is, how do I get it, what benefit does it have
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 11 likes ·
It refers to the point at which your gym gains stop increasing just for having extra stats. This cap is at 50 million for each stat. Up until this point your gym gains will increase as your stats do, once … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
...Next time I won't bother I guess. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Eh? Sorry did you need me to dumb down my above answer so that you could understand it easier?
Can someone please explain to me what it is, how do I get it, what benefit does it have
It refers to the point at which your gym gains stop increasing just for having extra stats.
This cap is at 50 million for each stat.
Up until this point your gym gains will increase as your stats do, once it reaches this cap the only things that will further increase your gym gains are additional perks like happiness, steadfast, gym, education etc as they give base % modifiers.
This cap also limits the gains you get from job specials that give stats (Army/fitness/furniture etc)
For example... It means that two people training strength (or any individual stat for that matter) under the same conditions will gain exactly the same in the gym if that stat is above 50 million... 50 billion... trillion... etc...
The cap does not affect stat enhancer items (dumbbells/boxing gloves/parachute/skateboard), that always gives 1% to the relevant stat.
Well thanks anyway
...Next time I won't bother I guess.
lol still crying about the bookie thing get a grip move on
Eh? Sorry did you need me to dumb down my above answer so that you could understand it easier?
lol saying the joke once might have been funny but saying it three times kinda kills it.. xD -_-
you still wanna carry this on oh wow just shut up will you. lol
such a nice boy.
he put a proper detailed answer and you just denied him m9
Its not that hes bugging me on global. I dont want a petty fight with someone like him but tbh hes pissing me off
alright dont cry
I wasnt crying couldnt give two shits if I tried
dont drink coffee if it makes you excited
Lol i just started reading down
Emotionally stunted and constipated?
Try watching Nemo whilst eating some figs, it might help.
Nice one nice quip, spent 20 mins thinking of a smart reply but nothing I could do to beat the one, youve beaten me happy? -_-
I uprated the post and said thanks not a sign of crying...
you can find good whining threads in the least expected places! there is plenty of gold out there if you look!
lol I wonder where?
always :P
Graved as per OP request...