It's almost easter. Time to start the easter egg hunt!
It's almost Easter
Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 54
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 48 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 16 likes ·
That's the problem with Easter, it alternates between March and April. The competition I believe should automatically open on the 5th April (even though it's after Easter). - 1035358 [1035358]
· 15 likes ·
FFS your calendar shouldn't run on the tried and tested Roman calendar it should run on MY calendar you selfish prick, how dare you throw out arbitrary dates. "I believe should" is not a definite answer and while I have … - Champion [1927067]
· 13 likes ·
Does anyone actually like your input on anything?
Mentioned in this thread
Marc [24377] ×1 David [132845] ×1 bogie [148747] ×1 Player 1554958 [1554958] ×1
It's almost easter. Time to start the easter egg hunt!
we got a month to go man, events start on the 5th?
I'm a new player: is there a guide for this event?
You click pages and look for hidden eggs on the page, no guide needed just look every time you click something.
Can't wait to find 2 eggs this year again
Easter is March the 27th this year if I'm not mistaken the comp should have already started if it was going to.
That's the problem with Easter, it alternates between March and April.
The competition I believe should automatically open on the 5th April (even though it's after Easter).
FFS your calendar shouldn't run on the tried and tested Roman calendar it should run on MY calendar you selfish prick, how dare you throw out arbitrary dates. "I believe should" is not a definite answer and while I have you here BRING BACK DONGS!!! [:laughing:]
Does anyone actually like your input on anything?
Mmmm... I lurve eggs.. XD
Probably not but the real question is "Do I care if anyone actually likes my input on anything" and the answer would be "f**k no".See I don't care if you care, I just say what I want and if it annoys you there is a log off button you are free to use because trust me on this no one would give a flying f**k if a no one like you left and never came back again
boo would, boo would care if i left and never came back
Maybe Z_junior would since you are apparently "protected" by him, no wait actually he wouldn't because surprise surprise I asked
[image: i436.photobucket.com]
[image: i436.photobucket.com]
Looks like no one would give a shit...
Nobody cares about your fake screenshots...
I'm surprised there isn't an easter egg contest this month considering Easter is in March...
Last few years it's been an April contest though so is in keeping with tradition that it gets repeated this time around again.
Now, I'm no expert, but from lurking on the forum, I doubt Madamebutterfly would make a spelling mistake in the few words she claims are written by him.
Also, I don't see why you were so aggressive in your first post (I actually am asking you the question here, not just trolling or anything).
Actually z is a very amiable guy, anyone is free to mail him and ask themselves and he will reply with exactly what he replied to me. If anyone doubts my screenshots all you have to do is mail z and ask yourselves
It starts the 5th of April, what part of that is hard to understand?
¿Qué?
...Yes I know... I even acknowledged this in my post o_O
I'm merely commenting on the fact that it might not be the worst idea to vary which month it's run on each year depending on what month Easter falls under... as there's nothing else on March right now anyway.
Stop trying to derail this thread with every post you make...