Cancelled auction.
(cancelled)
Started by Evil_Wabbit [1908299] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Cancelled auction.
1)Hulk
2)Spiderman
3)DeadPool
4)Batman
Highest Bidders:
Hulk:
Spidey:
Deadpool:
Batman:
log in with wrong name?
No, he just wanted to name the characters when he saw the thread.
so some random guy comes in here and names your sigs just 3 minutes after you post.....and you kno why he did it ......hmmmm.
obvious multi is obvious
I thought you was good to when I was helping
WHAT ARE THOOSE
you're asking for CnC on sigs that you're posting for sale here?????
you won't get anywhere with these, seriously.
My advice would be to keep learning before you try earning (see what I did there?)
^iceee!!
Just to clarify, we are not multis he chatted me after naming the characters.
Anyways the auction is going no where so I guess it's cancelled.