Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Combat Gear

Started by SourDoe [1856373] on in Trading Post.

21 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SourDoe [1856373]

I will take any sort of combat gear or weaponry for free. I know, just a poor noob looking for help, I'll return the favour however I can. :)
-Jackson [1601454]

Might be a better idea not to beg in the forums, you will draw unwanted attention to yourself for sure.
If you are unsure on ways to earn money or items, feel free to mail me i'll help you with advice. [:tongue:]
SourDoe [1856373]

Thanks Jax, appreciate it.
After speaking to a few people in global too it seems pretty much any ask for assistance from players is seen as begging to. And I witnessed this with other people when they were asking for a hand, especially new players. I miss the old torn, a lot more respectful players around.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

There is a difference between asking for free stuff and asking for assistance.

Global Chat can be helpful if your not asking for freebies but i have seen some people hand over money.


SourDoe [1856373]

And there's a difference between saying you'll take anyone's spare items and returning the favour in any way than begging. That's what I mean the problem is. I've seen many a person now that don't know the difference. Lmao.
Grif [882958]

no you are playing a game you just started and are asking free stuff

just because you do it under the guise of "returning the favour" knowing full well that you won't return the favour and are just saying that to make people dislike your post less

its still begging, if anyone sent you stuff i doubt that would be the end of it, you'd end up asking for more stuff.

however its perfectly acceptable to beg in this forum or trade chat, so you probably wont get "too" much hate
Shafz [1722984]

cmon, work your way up to the game

some amazing people started the hard way where there was no forums to ask for tutorials and guides; no free stuff; always active and everything

be patient and itll happen
Pinkie [1886343]

I'm kind of surprised there's no bounties on him.. Kind of letting the side down here [:tongue:]
(Although perhaps its for the best)
JHBisOuttaHere [1925853]

I'd like to point out that you are almost 2 years into the game and you are asking for other players to fund you. You claim reimbursement, right? You have had 600 days to earn enough money for combat gear. You are also not "noob" in age, just a noob in effort. A level 6?!? LOL Cmon man. Put some effort in
Lambdadelta [1938313]



You've had 628 days to start a cash flow.

628 days Torn age and you've spend a measly 44 hours actually playing the game.

If you hadn't sat around with your thumbs up your ass you wouldn't be in the position to come begging on the forums for free handouts.

My god people are f**king lazy.