Having issue on mobile devices, cannot apply to a faction. I have tried many times, but it says i have already applied to another, but I do not know which one. If a mod or admin could erase the offending application, that would be very helpful.
Cannot join a faction
Started by JoseEduardo [1911745] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Having issue on mobile devices, cannot apply to a faction. I have tried many times, but it says i have already applied to another, but I do not know which one. If a mod or admin could erase the offending application, that would be very helpful.
Go to setting (the button which is the cog) next to logout. Then management and click on faction application. Remove application.